Dental procedures used to be a scary thing for many people, with older technologies being painful or unpleasant for the patient. This is no longer a reality, with a range of new technologies and procedures making affordable dental care a pleasant experience for everyone. Many new dental procedures can be performed in clinics instead of hospitals, making the experience less daunting. Despite this, many people still hold irrational fears of the dentist so educating about modern dentistry and orthodontic treatment may be beneficial.
Some of the revolutionary new features of affordable dental care include:
- Dental implants – a modern alternative to dentures that can replace one or more teeth. They are fixed to the jaw to offer a safe and study replacement.
- Sealants and preventative fillings – these are a staple of modern affordable dental care, they are inexpensive and protect teeth that show slight decay. They can also be used to prevent issues in teeth with naturally deep grooves.
- Modern invisible crowns – dental crowns are a core part of orthodontic treatment, used to save damaged teeth from further decay. These used to be made from metal such as stainless steel or gold and were considered unsightly by many people. Modern ceramics can withstand the same force as metals while being practically invisible, a much more desirable option.
- X-ray analysis – in the past, X-rays were much more scarce than they are now, coming with a larger expense to the patient. Today’s affordable dental care can include X-rays taken in the clinic to quickly and painlessly diagnose issues with teeth to be remedied.
- Braces and aligners – these are the most common forms of orthodontic treatment for children. It is used to straighten and improve the teeth and bite. Modern aligners are easily removed for meals and can be almost invisible when in the mouth.
Civic Plaza Dental Care offers affordable dental care for a range of general dental services and orthodontic treatment. Contact us for information or to book an appointment today!